Terms & Conditions of Sale
- In these conditions the Supplier means Express Transformers & Controls (2015) Limited and the Customer means the company or person placing the order for the goods.
- Prices shall be the Supplier’s prices prevailing at the date of despatch by the Supplier.
- The Supplier shall retain the title to the goods supplied until payment in full has been made by the Customer both for those goods and for any other goods or services previously or subsequently supplied by the Supplier to the Customer.
- All goods supplied are at Customer’s risk from the time of delivery.
- Payment Terms. Payment must be made by the end of the following month from the date of the invoice – nett monthly account, unless other arrangements have been agreed in writing between the Customer and a Director of the Supplier.
- Claims for shortages, damaged or defective goods must be notified to the Supplier within 3 days after receipt by the Customer. The Customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment in respect of any item because he has claimed or intends to claim a replacement. Where a claim is made for shortages, damaged or defective goods then the liability of the Supplier shall in any event be limited to the replacement cost thereof without liability for any form of consequential loss or damages.
Download ETC 2015 Terms and Conditions (PDF)